- This event has passed.
March 22, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm18$ - 28$
Happiness is the meaning and purpose of life.
The whole aim and end of human existence
What are we all seeking in life?
- A healthy and successful career
- A great love relationship
- A wonderful group of friends
- Personal health and well being
- Passion and purpose
Different people may be seeking different things but all our seeking has the single
end objective of making us happy. At times though, despite having all of these things,
we feel a certain discontent, a lack of fulfilment in our lives,
that drains us of energy and joy.
The good news is that “constructive discontent” is an enabler, a deeper
calling from our soul – aiding us to reach greater heights, both within and without.
If you already know what you want but don’t know how to get it,
or you believe you have a deeper need for something more purposeful;
then join us for a two-hour workshop packed
with information where we touch upon:
- The root causes of discontent
- Using discontent to fuel Creativity
- The power of our mind and emotions
- The process of Creation and Achievement
Fall in love with you, and your desires
and understand the power you have as a joyful creator of your world.
We encourage networking
with others and enjoying yourself while there.
Light bites will be served.